Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fall at Apple Hill..just a short drive from the Inn

Pumpkins are plentiful in Apple Hill!
Every fall I look forward to the beautiful drive to Apple Hill, where everything "Pumpkin" & "Apple" comes to life.  This year 2 of my daughters and my mother joined me for the afternoon.

  There are lots of photo opportunities in Apple Hill, the stuff that happy family memories are made of.

One of my favorite pies is the  . Walkin' Apple Pie... served at Kids Inc... a la mode of course!

There is just something so happy and cheerful about the bright orange orbs that dot the local fields and are plentiful throughout the area.
 Old fashioned scales...hopefully charge old fashioned prices.


 A Smokey Ridge Charcuterie Lunch...the perfect treat on a brisk fall afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment